New Product Offering! Bruno Valet Seat System
Makes Transferring in and out of your Vehicle a Breeze!
Check out this video with Miller’s client Jake
“We just had a new chair lift installed for our son. From start to finish the process was excellent. They were very helpful and knowledgeable and accommodating to our schedule. Chad and Gabe were excellent when removing the old lift and installing the new one. Chad was very helpful explaining the operation and care of the stair lift as well. Thank you all so much!”
- Patty; Brunswick, Ohio
Accessibility Products are a practical solution for independent access in and out of your home and office. We are committed in providing quality products and modifications to fit your needs with attention to detail for every client.
Your independence is our goal! Let us remove those barriers that limit you. If you love your home but are having difficulty climbing stairs or using the bathroom schedule a free in-home assessment today!
Our experience staff is available to help you choose the access product that will best meet your needs and help you regain independence with a no-charge assessment. Miller’s is your family own provider of the most trusted brands of accessibility equipment. Installing and servicing right in your neighborhood!
What Type of Access Products Do We Provide?
- Platform Lifts: Porch, garage, deck, or inside the home.
- Stair Lifts: Indoor, outdoor, straight, curved, residential or commercial.
- Incline Wheelchair Platform Lifts: Straight and curved.
- Ramps: Permanent, modular or all aluminum.
- Bathroom Modifications: Roll-in Showers, ADA sink and toilets and door widening.
- Overhead Track Lifts: Fixed track and portable.
- Automatic Door Openers: Wireless remotes and electric strikes.
- In-Home Assessment: Miller’s will provide an initial home assessment free of charge with an access specialist trained to identify home accessibility needs and solutions. Staff with over 40 years of combined experience.
- Service & Repair: We service what we sell with technicians trained by the manufacture in the products we provide.
- Installation & Training: Miller’s will install your accessibility product and provide training in the proper usage. Miller’s values you as a customer and will provide ongoing follow-up, service and maintenance throughout the lifetime of your equipment.
Call us today at 330.572.2608 or toll free at 866.572.2608 and schedule your free in-home assessment.