Accessibility Products are a practical solution for independent access in and out of your home and office. We are committed to providing quality products and modifications to fit your needs with attention to detail for every client.
Your independence is our goal! Let us remove those barriers that limit you. If you love your home but are having difficulty climbing stairs or using the bathroom schedule a free in-home assessment today!
Our experienced staff is available to help you choose the access product that will best meet your needs and help you regain independence with a no-charge assessment. Miller’s is your family own provider of the most trusted brands of accessibility equipment. Installing and servicing right in your neighborhood!
What Type of Access Products Do We Provide?
- Platform Lifts: Porch, garage, deck, or inside the home.
- Stair Lifts: Indoor, outdoor, straight, curved, residential or commercial.
- Incline Wheelchair Platform Lifts: Straight and curved.
- Ramps: Permanent, modular or all aluminum.
- Bathroom Modifications: Roll-in Showers, ADA sink and toilets and door widening.
- Overhead Track Lifts: Fixed track and portable.
- Automatic Door Openers: Wireless remotes and electric strikes.
- Vehicle Lifts: More Coming Soon!
- Vehicle Valet Seat: More Coming Soon!
What Sets Us Apart!
- In-Home Assessment: Miller’s will provide an initial home assessment free of charge with an access specialist trained to identify home accessibility needs and solutions. Staff with over 40 years of combined experience.
- Service & Repair: We service what we sell with technicians trained by the manufacturer in the products we provide.
- Installation & Training: Miller’s will install your accessibility product and provide training in the proper usage. Miller’s values you as a customer and will provide ongoing follow-up, service, and maintenance throughout the lifetime of your equipment.
Your independence is our goal! Let us remove those barriers that limit you. Your home can be and should be totally accessible. Let us show you how!
Call us today at 330.572.2608 or toll-free at 866.572.2608 and schedule your free in-home assessment.
What Our Clients & Referrals are Saying:
"I want to extend a very sincere, albeit very late, thank you to Kelly Hetherington and Bridgett Mullins, who are two phenomenal Access Client Care Specialists. These two young ladies went out of their way to assist my husband and me in getting a replacement battery for the Prism P-440 overhead lift for our daughter. Our lift was operating very slowly and a technician had come out to evaluate it and determined that the battery needed to be replaced. I am extremely grateful for the time and effort that these two kind ladies spent and would like to commend them for their dedication to excellent service and quality care. I will gladly recommend your company and your location to any other “special needs” families that I know. Thanks for being such a blessing to mine!"
Mickie in OH.
"What a great experience with Brandon. He was very helpful and professional with determining what harness I’ll need installed on my truck for my scooter lift."
Mitchell S. Seven Hills, OH
"A huge shout out to Millers for the job they did in my bathroom. It is so easy for me to take a shower now. It looks beautiful. Carla was professional and awesome at the same time. She knew exactly what I needed and made it happen. The demo work was neatly done and fast, Shaun came in and did the construction work, that looks great. Thank You to Millers for having wonderful employees, they are keepers. Thank you to Carla, Shaun, Mac and Steve. Love it, Love it. "