Recent Praise for Joyce Parsons, Miller's Respiratory Therapist - GREAT JOB Joyce!!!!
"Miller's Has been my go-to place for all my CPAP needs solely due to Joyce Parsons. She is wonderful, knowledgeable and so great to work with. She's really the whole package. I've previously had other RT's via other companies, but no one compares to her!!"
ANOTHER HAPPY CPAP CLIENT!!
"I wanted to thank you and your staff for taking care of my husband’s good friend in his set up of a new CPAP machine a few days ago. He has had nothing but trouble with his prior companies, so I referred him to Millers. I knew you would take care of him. He had a wonderful experience, and it takes a lot for him to have a wonderful experience when it comes to anything that pertains to medicine. Anyway, he was talking to my husband about how great the service was, how friendly everyone was, and how well kept the place looked. He LOVES his new machine!!!!!!!!! Please let everyone know how happy he is, and how kind and friendly they were with him."
Miller’s Sleep Therapy products and services ensure a good night’s sleep and will help you manage your obstructive sleep apnea. We provide a full line of CPAP equipment including CPAP, CPAP Auto, BiLevel, and CFlex units. We offer a large selection of masks to ensure maximum comfort and compliance. Our 30 Day Mask Guarantee program ensures that you will find the best mask to meet your needs.
All CPAP equipment setups are conducted by a licensed respiratory therapist who will ensure you fully understand how to use your machine and also understand why using it is so important for your health.
What Sets Us Apart
- Our staff sets us apart. We have a caring and knowledgeable team who go the extra mile to make sure you succeed with your PAP therapy.
- Our focus on compliance is unmatched. We work closely with you and with your physician to ensure all challenges are addressed immediately.
- We provide fast and convenient scheduling.
- We continue to provide education to you on an ongoing basis for the months and years to come so you are kept informed about the latest technology improvements in PAP units and masks.
- Once you are a Miller’s sleep therapy client, you are a client for life!
We welcome current CPAP and BiLevel users even if you did not originally obtain your machine from Miller’s. We can introduce you to new mask options and check to see if you qualify for a new CPAP unit.
Experience the Miller’s difference and rest easy!
CPAPs Promote Heart Health
The link between obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and cardiovascular disease has been well established. Effective treatment of sleep apnea has been shown to significantly improve outcomes.
- 37% of Patients with Hypertension also have OSA
- 49% of Patients with Atrial Fibrillation also have OSA
- 76% of Patients with CHF also have OSA
- 83% of Patients with Drug-resistant Hypertension also have OSA.
If you suffer from heart failure or high blood pressure, treating your sleep apnea may improve these conditions while at the same time making you feel better. Contact a Miller's sleep specialist today to learn if a CPAP is right for you.